4 Proven Branched-Chain Amino Acids or BCAA Benefits
1. Increases muscle growth and decreases body fat.
– Foods such as meat, eggs, fish, and dairy products are an essential source of amino acids that are good for our body. A high-protein diet that consists of essential amino acids is very important to build muscles. According to the study that people who are taking BCAA supplement had greater muscle growth compared to others.
2. Help to reduce exercise fatigue
– It improves the endurance and energy metabolism that makes your exercise performance better. It reduces fatigue and muscle soreness during exercise and improves your mental focus.
3. Help to reduce muscle damage
– Having a high-intensity workout can damage our muscles. According to the study that people who took BCAA supplement during endurance exercise may reduce muscle damage after an intense workout.
4. Help people with liver disease
– BCAA supplement can help people with cirrhosis, a disease where the liver does not function correctly. A study says that BCAA offers protection of the liver against cancer especially the people with liver cirrhosis. That’s why BCAA supplements are recommended to prevent some complications in the liver.